Keeping pace with rapidly changing educational trends, Steven Academy offers a variety of classes on-site and online preparing students for universities in the US and for success in their current high school and junior high school academics. Classes are offered by subject in group classes and in one-on-one tutoring to fit the pace of the students, and if an on-site visit isn't possible, online classes with one-on-one tutors is available wherever you live and whatever time zone you happen to be. Intensive test preparation classes or for SAT, AP, IBT, and other school subjects.
* SAT I Pre-test drilling, Strategies and Proficiencies, Early Start Programs
* ACT Pre-test drilling, Strategies and Proficiencies, Early Start Programs
* AP Pre-test drilling, Strategies and Proficiencies for,
- AP Economics
- AP Calculus
- AP Chemistry
- AP Physics B and C (E, M)
- AP US History
- AP World History
- AP Literature, and most all others
* School subject tutoring in pre-class warm-ups, homework help, and midterm and finals prep
* International Baccalaureate (IB) in most all subjects by appointment
Established in 2003.
Steven Academy started in the Gangnam district of Seoul, Korea. Steven Huh, director, had just come off of teaching at Daewon Foreign Language High School sending numerous students to prestigious US universities. He sought to introduce the general public such educational opportunities, and thereafter, Steven Academy was able to grow rapidly and moved into a new building with 10 front desk staff and 35 teachers teaching the AP, IB, and SAT I & II subjects all year round. Starting such a school in San Francisco in the US seemed the next logical step. We hope to help the teens of the Bay Area achieve their utmost academically and attend the university of their best potential. We offer VOD classes and real-time one-on-one online classes, just a starting point for classes for students the world over. So, come join us in San Francisco on foot or online to see what we're all about. If you've taken classes with us before, welcome back to our new digs!